About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Honesty and Purity

2 Corinthians 4:1-2

Therefore, having this ministry by the mercy of God, we do not lose heart.  But we have renounced disgraceful, underhanded ways. We refuse to practice cunning or to tamper with God's word, but by the open statement of the truth we would commend ourselves to everyone's conscience in the sight of God.

Acts 20:26

Therefore I testify to you this day that I am innocent of the blood of all,

1 Timothy 4:12

Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.

God Rejects Your Worship Until You Reconcile

So if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you,  leave your gift there before the altar and go. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift. – Matthew 5:23-24

Trust and Faithfulness

1 Timothy 1:11-12

in accordance with the gospel of the glory of the blessed God with which I have been entrusted.
 Christ Jesus Came to Save Sinners

 I thank him who has given me strength, Christ Jesus our Lord, because he judged me faithful, appointing me to his service,

Romans 1:14-15

I am under obligation both to Greeks and to barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish.  So I am eager to preach the gospel to you also who are in Rome.

Prayer 

Lord, forgive me for all the times I’ve come to worship You with malice in my heart against my brother or sister. It is sobering to realize that You actually reject my worship until I’ve done all I can to make it right between us. From now on, Lord, I want to worship You with a clean heart, so please place on my heart right now anyone who has something against me so I can go and make it right. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

[Message No: 6263]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment