About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, December 3, 2018

Besides Still Waters - 42

The Lord is My Helper

Hebrews 13:6
So we may boldly say:
  “The Lord is my helper;
   I will not fear.
 What can man do to me?”

Count it All Joy

James 1:2
Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.

The Testing of Your Faith

James 1:3
knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.

If Any Of You Lacks Wisdom

Hebrews 1:5
For to which of the angels did He ever say:
  “You are My Son,
 Today I have begotten You”? And again:
 “I will be to Him a Father,
 And He shall be to Me a Son”?

Every Perfect Gift

James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.

No Variation

James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.

You Do Not Ask

James 4:2
You lust and do not have. You murder and covet and cannot obtain. You fight and war. Yet you do not have because you do not ask.

[Message No: 6695]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment