About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Prayer Request – Edwin James

 “In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” – [1 Thess. 5:18 KJV]

My brothers in Christ

Greetings to you in Jesus’ name. This is a Prayer request from me, as per God’s will, I am going for Major Eye Surgery [Macular Hole] on Friday the 14th December at 12 noon. It will take couple of hours and post care will be very cumbersome.

Probably I will be not having any vision in that eye for a month. Pray for our Lord’s healing touch upon me, Surgery and Recovery.

Thank you.

In His Precious name

Edwin James


[If anyone wants to talk to me, may do so on my number: 98203 54911]

Ps: After my surgery few days I may not able to post my new messages.

[Message No: 6719]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment