About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Prophecy concerning the Rapture

John 14:1-3

Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also

Titus 2:13

looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

Philippians 3:20-21

For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.

Revelation 22:20

He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.”
  Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

Ezekiel 36:23

“I will show the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, the name you have profaned among them. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD, declares the Sovereign LORD, when I show myself holy through you before their eyes.”

God can and will use us even though we are not worthy vessels for him to use. Scripture gives us many examples of people God used who did not come up to his moral and holy requirements — for example, think a little about Samson or most of the other Judges! God will be revealed as the holy, mighty, and awesome God that he is. So let's not be unwilling tools in his hands. Instead, let's offer ourselves to him for his service and his glory.

Thoughts 

"The longer you delay, the more your sin gets strength and rooting. If you cannot bend a twig, how will you be able to bend it when it is a tree?" -Richard Baxter

"Not until we have become humble and teachable, standing in awe of God's holiness and sovereignty...acknowledging our own littleness, distrusting our own thoughts, and willing to have our minds turned upside down, can divine wisdom become ours." - J. I. Packer

[Message No: 6737]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment