About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, December 30, 2018

What the Bible Does? - 4

18. Rewards those who keep it –
Ps. 19:11
Moreover by them Your servant is warned,
 And in keeping them there is great reward.

19. Sanctifies those who live in it –
John 17:17
Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.

20. Teaches those who are led by it –
Ps. 25:4-5
Show me Your ways, O Lord;
 Teach me Your paths.
  Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
 For You are the God of my salvation;
 On You I wait all the day.

21. Unites us to the Lord –
Ps. 86:11
Teach me Your way, O Lord;
 I will walk in Your truth;
 Unite my heart to fear Your name.
John 17:8
For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me.

22. Verifies the experience – 2 Pet. 1:19-20And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,

23. Warns the observant – Ps.19:11
Moreover by them Your servant is warned,
 And in keeping them there is great reward.

24. Examines the heart – Ps. 26:1-3
Vindicate me, O Lord,
 For I have walked in my integrity.
 I have also trusted in the Lord;
 I shall not slip.
  Examine me, O Lord, and prove me;
 Try my mind and my heart.
  For Your lovingkindness is before my eyes,
 And I have walked in Your truth.

25. Yokes us with Christ – John 17:8
For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known
urely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me.

26. Zeals the soul –
John 2:17
Then His disciples remembered that it was written, “Zeal for Your house has eaten Me up.”

[Message No: 6744]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment