About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, December 7, 2018

What Will I Be Remembered For?

Matthew 26:13
Assuredly, I say to you, wherever this gospel is preached in the whole world, what this woman has done will also be told as a memorial to her.”

A Fighting Faith 

Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

The Road Ahead

John 8:12
Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”

What’s Your Excuse?

Judges 6:14
Then the Lord turned to him and said, “Go in this might of yours, and you shall save Israel from the hand of the Midianites. Have I not sent you?”

God is Faithful

Hebrews 10:23
Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful
Grace to Keep Going Through Troubles

2 Corinthians 12:8-9

Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Keep on Fighting

Romans 8:37
Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

Where is God’s Place in Your Life Today? 

Romans 8:38-39
For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

[Message No: 6708]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment