About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Questions in Matthew – 7

19:16
Now behold, one came and said to Him, “Good Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life?”

19:17
So He said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.”

19:18
He said to Him, “Which ones?”
  Jesus said, “‘You shall not murder,’ ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ ‘You shall not steal,’ ‘You shall not bear false witness,’

19:20
The young man said to Him, “All these things I have kept from my youth. What do I still lack?”

19:25
When His disciples heard it, they were greatly astonished, saying, “Who then can be saved?”

19:27
Then Peter answered and said to Him, “See, we have left all and followed You. Therefore what shall we have?”

20:6
And about the eleventh hour he went out and found others standing idle, and said to them, ‘Why have you been standing here idle all day?’

20:13
But he answered one of them and said, ‘Friend, I am doing you no wrong. Did you not agree with me for a denarius?

20:15
Is it not lawful for me to do what I wish with my own things? Or is your eye evil because I am good?

20:21
And He said to her, “What do you wish?”
  She said to Him, “Grant that these two sons of mine may sit, one on Your right hand and the other on the left, in Your kingdom.”

20:22
But Jesus answered and said, “You do not know what you ask. Are you able to drink the cup that I am about to drink, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?”

  They said to Him, “We are able.”

[Message No: 6697]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment