About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, December 24, 2018

Dear brothers and sisters

Greetings to you all in Jesus’ name.

By the Grace of God, after my Major Eye Surgery – which took place on December 14, 2018, now I am having great and fast recovery.

All glory and honour to Him.

Isaiah 53:3-7 “By His stripes we are healed.” It’s my greatest Witness to my Readers, I was supposed to get my vision in 3-4 weeks but by His Healing touch, my 70%  vision has come back in just One Week’s time.

Isn’t it a Great touch and Miracle by my/our Lord Jesus Christ?

I praise and give all the glory to Him.

At this time, I thank each one of you – one who has prayed for me.

May the good Lord bless each one of you according to His glorious richness.

I will be much appreciated to receive a word from you or even you can call me (on 98203 54911).

May each one of you have a Blessed Spirit filled and Meaningful Christmas and Happy New Year.

Yours in His service

Edwin James.

December 24, 2018
[Message No: 6729]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment