About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, December 3, 2018

Questions in Acts – 7

23:4
And those who stood by said, “Do you revile God's high priest?”

23:19
Then the commander took him by the hand, went aside, and asked privately, “What is it that you have to tell me?”

25:9
But Festus, wanting to do the Jews a favor, answered Paul and said, “Are you willing to go up to Jerusalem and there be judged before me concerning these things?”

25:12
Then Festus, when he had conferred with the council, answered, “You have appealed to Caesar? To Caesar you shall go!”

26:8
Why should it be thought incredible by you that God raises the dead?

26:14
And when we all had fallen to the ground, I heard a voice speaking to me and saying in the Hebrew language, ‘Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads.

26:15
So I said, ‘Who are You, Lord?’ And He said, ‘I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.

26:27
King Agrippa, do you believe the prophets? I know that you do believe.”
God's Word for God's people*

Psalm. 88:2
May my prayer come before you; turn your ear to my cry.

Ps. 89:5
The heavens praise your wonders, O LORD, your faithfulness too, in the assembly of the holy ones.

[Message No: 6993]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment