About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, February 21, 2020

Blessings of coming to Jesus

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. — Matthew 11:28

Where do you go when you are exhausted and in need of rest? No bed, no vacation, no retreat can give us a truly refreshing rest if that rest doesn't involve coming to Jesus. So what are you waiting for? Come to Jesus and  enjoy the blessings of his presence, his love, his forgiveness, his grace, and his rest!

Examples of Wholeheartedness

` Caleb
Numbers 14:24
But my servant Caleb, because he has a different spirit and has followed me fully, I will bring into the land into which he went, and his descendants shall possess it.

` David
1 Kings 14:8
and tore the kingdom away from the house of David and gave it to you, and yet you have not been like my servant David, who kept my commandments and followed me with all his heart, doing only that which was right in my eyes,

What is God’s Will?

. To have eternal life
John 6:40
For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.”

. To be sanctified
1 Thessalonians 4:3
For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality

When the Spirit Prompts, Forgive

1 Corinthians 2:14
The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

[Message No: 7538]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment