About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, February 17, 2020

Standing in the Storm

 Psalm 62:1-8

   Truly my soul silently waits for God;
 From Him comes my salvation.
  He only is my rock and my salvation;
 He is my defense;
 I shall not be greatly moved.
  How long will you attack a man?

 You shall be slain, all of you,
 Like a leaning wall and a tottering fence.
  They only consult to cast him down from his high position;
 They delight in lies;
 They bless with their mouth,
 But they curse inwardly.

   My soul, wait silently for God alone,
 For my expectation is from Him.
  He only is my rock and my salvation;
 He is my defense;
 I shall not be moved.
  In God is my salvation and my glory;
 The rock of my strength,
 And my refuge, is in God.

  Trust in Him at all times, you people;
 Pour out your heart before Him;
 God is a refuge for us.

What To Renounce?

2 Corinthians 4:2
But we have renounced the hidden things of shame, not walking in craftiness nor handling the word of God deceitfully, but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

[Message No: 7529]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment