About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Lord’s Assurance

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.

- Joshua 1:9

This command and promise to Joshua is also for us as we embrace the upcoming year. We have no idea what lies ahead, we only know that God will go with us if we will ask him on our journey and seek to follow his will. So this verse is not just a promise to cherish, "I will go with you." It is also a command! "Be strong, courageous, and do not be terrified or discouraged." We embrace this upcoming year as an opportunity to serve God and not as something to fear!

How Great Thou Art

.. O Lord, my God, when I in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy Hands have made
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder
Thy power throughout the universe displayed
.. Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
.. And when I think of God, His Son not sparing
Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in
That on the Cross, my burden gladly bearing
He bled and died to take away my sin

Questions in Job 

26:4
To whom have you uttered words?
 And whose spirit came from you?

26:14
Indeed these are the mere edges of His ways,
 And how small a whisper we hear of Him!
 But the thunder of His power who can understand?”

27:8
For what is the hope of the hypocrite,
 Though he may gain much,
 If God takes away his life?

[Message No: 7512]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment