About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Better

Luke 17:2

It would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around his neck than for him to cause one of these little ones to sin.

Better to marry than to burn

1 Corinthians 7:9

But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

Better to be with Christ

Philippians 1:21-24

21 For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.

22 If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose? I do not know!

23 I am torn between the two: I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far;

24 but it is more necessary for you that I remain in the body.

Better than themselves

Philippians 2:3

Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.

Better hope

Hebrews 7:19 

(for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.

Better testament

Hebrews 7:22

Because of this oath, Jesus has become the guarantee of a better covenant.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment