About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Jesus - His - Character

Matthew 16:17

Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven.

Matthew 18:14

In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should be lost.

Matthew 18:19

“Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.

Matthew 20:23

Jesus said to them, “You will indeed drink from my cup, but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared by my Father.”

Matthew 24:36

“No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Matthew 26:39

Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”

Matthew 26:53

Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?

Luke 6:36

Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

Luke 10:22

“All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.”

Luke 11:2

He said to them, “When you pray, say: “‘Father, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come.

Luke 22:29

And I confer on you a kingdom, just as my Father conferred one on me,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment