About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Divine Prosperity

Genesis 32:9-10

9 Then Jacob prayed, “O God of my father Abraham, God of my father Isaac, O LORD, who said to me, ‘Go back to your country and your relatives, and I will make you prosper,’

10 I am unworthy of all the kindness and faithfulness you have shown your servant. I had only my staff when I crossed this Jordan, but now I have become two groups.

Genesis 32:12

But you have said, ‘I will surely make you prosper and will make your descendants like the sand of the sea, which cannot be counted.’”

Genesis 39:2

The LORD was with Joseph and he prospered, and he lived in the house of his Egyptian master.

1 Kings 2:3

And observe what the LORD your God requires: Walk in his ways, and keep his decrees and commands, his laws and requirements, as written in the Law of Moses, so that you may prosper in all you do and wherever you go,

2 Chronicles 24:20

Then the Spirit of God came upon Zechariah son of Jehoiada the priest. He stood before the people and said, “This is what God says: ‘Why do you disobey the LORD's commands? You will not prosper. Because you have forsaken the LORD, he has forsaken you.’”

Proverbs 3:2

For they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity.

Proverbs 8:18

With me are riches and honor, enduring wealth and prosperity.

11:10

When the righteous prosper, the city rejoices; when the wicked perish, there are shouts of joy.

Proverbs 11:25

A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.

Proverbs 13:21-22

21 Misfortune pursues the sinner, but prosperity is the reward of the righteous.

22 A good man leaves an inheritance for his children's children, but a sinner's wealth is stored up for the righteous.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment