About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Five commands

Five commands

Philippians 4:1

Therefore, my brothers, you whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, that is how you should stand firm in the Lord, dear friends!

About Suffering

Psalms 138:7

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes, with your right hand you save me.

About Doubt

1 Thessalonians 5:23

May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

About Anger

Ephesians 4:26-27

26 “In your anger do not sin”: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry,

27 and do not give the devil a foothold.

About Discouragement

Galatians 6:9

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

About Restoring Broken Relationships

Ephesians 4:3

Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.

About Resolving Resentment

Romans 14:10

You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment