About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, April 25, 2014

The Economy of Heaven

The Economy of Heaven

“A crown is being held for…all those who have waited with love for him to come again.” 2 Timothy 4:8

We understand that in the economy of earth, there are a limited number of crowns.

The economy of heaven, however, is refreshingly different. Heavenly rewards are not limited to chosen few, but “to all those who waited with love for him to come again.” The three-letter word all is a gem. The winner’s circle isn’t reserved for a handful of the elite but for a heaven full of God’s children. … Max Lucado

Do Lord, Remember Me

I took Jesus as my Savior, do, Lord, remember me.

When I’m in trouble, do, Lord, remember me.

When I’m dying, do, Lord, remember me.

I got a home in glory land that outshines the sun.

Our world may crumble around us, but God never changes.

The heavenly Father’s arms never tire of holding His children.

Becoming Full Grown Christians

1 Peter 2:1-3

1 Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind.

2 Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation,

3 now that you have tasted that the Lord is good.

Think it over…..

Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important….T.S. Elliot.

Psalms:

11 prayer-praise psalms = 9, 19, 30, 33, 64, 67, 71, 86, 106, 138 & 144



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment