About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, April 28, 2014

Word or Words. They are called

The word of the oath

Hebrews 7:28

For the law appoints as high priests men who are weak; but the oath, which came after the law, appointed the Son, who has been made perfect forever.

The word of exhortation

Hebrews 13:22

Brothers, I urge you to bear with my word of exhortation, for I have written you only a short letter.

The engrafted word

James 1:21

Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.

The word by the gospel

James 1:25

But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it—he will be blessed in what he does.

The word of my patience

Revelation 3:10

Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth.

The words which the Lord commanded

Exodus 19:7

So Moses went back and summoned the elders of the people and set before them all the words the LORD had commanded him to speak.

Deuteronomy 6:6

These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts.

Deuteronomy 12:28

Be careful to obey all these regulations I am giving you, so that it may always go well with you and your children after you, because you will be doing what is good and right in the eyes of the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 28:14

Do not turn aside from any of the commands I give you today, to the right or to the left, following other gods and serving them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment