About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Foolish

Foolish Nation

Deuteronomy 32:21

They made me jealous by what is no god and angered me with their worthless idols. I will make them envious by those who are not a people; I will make them angry by a nation that has no understanding.

Romans 10:19

Again I ask: Did Israel not understand? First, Moses says, “I will make you envious by those who are not a nation; I will make you angry by a nation that has no understanding.”

Foolish Women

Job 2:10

He replied, “You are talking like a foolish woman. Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble?” In all this, Job did not sin in what he said.

Proverbs 9:13

The woman Folly is loud; she is undisciplined and without knowledge.

Foolish Men

Job 5:2

Resentment kills a fool, and envy slays the simple.

3 I myself have seen a fool taking root, but suddenly his house was cursed.

Psalms 74:22 Rise up, O God, and defend your cause; remember how fools mock you all day long.

Proverbs 4:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding.

Proverbs 15:20

A wise son brings joy to his father, but a foolish man despises his mother.

Proverbs 28:9

If anyone turns a deaf ear to the law, even his prayers are detestable.

Matthew 7:26

But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment