About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, March 12, 2015

About God’s purpose for your Life

Isaiah 55:8  

8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD.

9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Matthew 6:31-33  

31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 

32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 

33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

2 Timothy 2:13  

If we are faithless, he will remain faithful, for he cannot disown himself.

2 Timothy 2:19  

Nevertheless, God's solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “The Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.”

That God will meet your Needs

Psalms 37:17-19  

17 for the power of the wicked will be broken, but the LORD upholds the righteous.

18 The days of the blameless are known to the LORD, and their inheritance will endure forever.

19 In times of disaster they will not wither; in days of famine they will enjoy plenty.

John 16:15  

All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will take from what is mine and make it known to you.

John 16:23-24  

23 In that day you will no longer ask me anything. I tell you the truth, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. 

24 Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.

Philippians 4:19  

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment