About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Symbolic Uses of “Right Hand”

Power of God

Exodus 15:6 

“Your right hand, O LORD, was majestic in power. Your right hand, O LORD, shattered the enemy.

Psalms 17:7 

Show the wonder of your great love, you who save by your right hand those who take refuge in you from their foes.

Psalms 44:3 

It was not by their sword that they won the land, nor did their arm bring them victory; it was your right hand, your arm, and the light of your face, for you loved them.

Exaltation

Psalms 16:11 

You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

Preservation

Psalms 18:35 

You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great.

Psalms 63:8 

My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me.

Righteousness

Psalms 38:10 

My heart pounds, my strength fails me; even the light has gone from my eyes.

Planting

Psalms 80:15 

the root your right hand has planted, the son you have raised up for yourself.

Longevity

Proverbs 3:16 

Long life is in her right hand; in her left hand are riches and honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment