About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Today

Today I have begotten you

Psalms 2:7  

I will proclaim the decree of the LORD: He said to me, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father.

Of the field which today

Matthew 6:30  

If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?

The grass, which today

Luke 12:28  

If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today, and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, how much more will he clothe you, O you of little faith!

Today you will be with Me

Luke 23:43  

Jesus answered him, “I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise.”
Today I have begotten you

Hebrews 1:5  

For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father”? Or again, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son”?

Today, if you will hear

Hebrews 3:7  

So, as the Holy Spirit says: “Today, if you hear his voice,

The same yesterday, today

Hebrews 13:8  

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment