About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, March 2, 2015

Reinhard Bonnke

Reinhard Bonnke

Evangelist Daniel Kolenda

“While pastoring a young church plant in the United States, I took a job at the CfaN (Christ for all Nations) offices in Orlando just to make ends meet. My first job there was in the warehouse. I was packing boxes, mailing packages and taking inventory. That is where Evangelist Bonnke found me and eventually invited me to travel with him as a personal assistant. In II Kings, Elisha is described as the one who, “…poured water on the hands of Elijah.” 

This is a good description of my job as an assistant; I was simply helping to meet Evangelist Bonnke’s day-to-day needs and just generally being a servant. But (although I did not realize it at the time) that humble assignment was a divinely orchestrated set up that positioned me to catch a mantle. As I “poured water” on the hands of Evangelist Bonnke, the passion and single-minded evangelistic drive that he is so well known for was very contagious and I caught it. 

That is when the inevitable happened…I left CfaN to go into full time evangelistic ministry. Later, Evangelist Bonnke would invite me to come back and minister at his side from time to time. As this relationship developed, it became clear to all of us that there was something special and sovereign happening. Today I am the president and CEO of CfaN and minister alongside Evangelist Bonnke as his co-evangelist.” ~ Evangelist Daniel Kolenda
Friends, today like God’s mighty servants like  Reinhard Bonnke & Evangelist Daniel Kolenda, we too can serve our Lord.

Bible tells us in 1 Corinthians 15:58

“Therefore, my dear brothers stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment