About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Christ Protects -2

Christ delivers us into His very presence, giving us eternal life if we are martyred:

2 Timothy 4:18 

The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Revelation 3:21 

To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.

Christ cares for us no matter what the situation:

1 Peter 5:7 

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Christ enables us to overcome the world:

1 John 5:4 

for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.

Christ delivers us from fear:

Isaiah 41:10 

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Christ shows Himself strong in our behalf:

2 Chronicles 16:9 

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him. You have done a foolish thing, and from now on you will be at war.”

Christ sustains and supports the aged believer:

Isaiah 46:4 

Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment