About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Armageddon and the end of this age

End Time Expressions

Latter years – Armageddon and the end of this age:

Ezekiel 38:8

After many days you will be mustered. In the latter years you will go against the land that is restored from war, the land whose people were gathered from many peoples upon the mountains of Israel, which had been a continual waste. Its people were brought out from the peoples and now dwell securely, all of them.

Ezekiel 38:16

You will come up against my people Israel, like a cloud covering the land. In the latter days I will bring you against my land, that the nations may know me, when through you, O Gog, I vindicate my holiness before their eyes.

Last days – the future tribulation

Numbers 24:14

And now, behold, I am going to my people. Come, I will let you know what this people will do to your people in the latter days.”

Deuteronomy 4:30

 When you are in tribulation, and all these things come upon you in the latter days, you will return to the Lord your God and obey his voice.

Deuteronomy 31:29

For I know that after my death you will surely act corruptly and turn aside from the way that I have commanded you. And in the days to come evil will befall you, because you will do what is evil in the sight of the Lord, provoking him to anger through the work of your hands.”

Jeremiah 23:20

The anger of the Lord will not turn back until he has executed and accomplished the intents of his heart. In the latter days you will understand it clearly.

Jeremiah 30:24

The fierce anger of the Lord will not turn back until he has executed and accomplished the intentions of his mind. In the latter days you will understand this.

Jeremiah 48:47

Yet I will restore the fortunes of Moab in the latter days, declares the Lord.” Thus far is the judgment on Moab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment