About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, December 17, 2016

The persecution of Jesus fulfilled – prophecy

Psalm 16:9-10

Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure. For you will not abandon my soul to Sheol, or let your holy one see corruption.

Psalm 110:1

The LORD says to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool.”

God has made Jesus both LORD and CHRIST

Acts 2:36-37

That God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified.”
Now when they heard this they were cut to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles,

“Brothers, what shall we do?”

Acts 4:26

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers were gathered together, against the Lord and against his Anointed’—

All the prophets predicted the sufferings of Christ

Luke 24:25-27

And he said to them, “O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken!  Was it not necessary that the Christ should suffer these things and enter into his glory?”  And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he interpreted to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning himself.

Luke 24:44

Then he said to them, “These are my words that I spoke to you while I was still with you, that everything written about me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.”

Acts 3:24

And all the prophets who have spoken, from Samuel and those who came after him, also proclaimed these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment