About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, December 11, 2016

The Goal of Meditation

God Himself – I think of you -

Psalm 63:6

When I remember you upon my bed, and meditate on you in the watches of the night;

God’s Word – I meditate on your precepts –

Psalm 119:15

I will meditate on your precepts and fix my eyes on your ways.

God’s work – I will, meditate on all your works –

Psalm 72:12

For he delivers the needy when he calls, the poor and him who has no helper.

Time of Meditation

Evening – He went out to the field one evening to meditate –

Genesis 24:63

And Isaac went out to meditate in the field toward evening. And he lifted up his eyes and saw, and behold, there were camels coming.

Night – My eyes stay open … of that night I may meditate –

Psalm 119:148

My eyes are awake before the watches of the night that I may meditate on your promise.

Day and Night – “Meditate on it day and night.

Joshua 1:8

  This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.

Father God…You are Invincible!

Psalms 24:7-8

7 Lift up your heads, O you gates; be lifted up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in.
8 Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment