About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Four main points of the Gospel

Death, Burial, Resurrection, and Manifestation.

Acts 10:39-41

And we are witnesses of all that he did both in the country of the Jews and in Jerusalem. They put him to death by hanging him on a tree,  but God raised him on the third day and made him to appear,  not to all the people but to us who had been chosen by God as witnesses, who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead.

Christ the judge of the healing and dead.

Acts 10:42

And he commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one appointed by God to be judge of the living and the dead.

Acts 17:31

Because he has fixed a day on which he will judge the world in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed; and of this he has given assurance to all by raising him from the dead.”

John 5:22

The Father judges no one, but has given all judgment to the Son,

Romans 2:16

On that day when, according to my gospel, God judges the secrets of men by Christ Jesus.

Matthew 25:31

When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne.

Father God…You are Present! 

Psalms 139:7-10

7 Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?

8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.

9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea,

10 even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment