About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Father God…You are Timeless!

Isaiah 43:11-13

11 I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior.

12 I have revealed and saved and proclaimed— I, and not some foreign god among you. You are my witnesses,” declares the LORD, “that I am God.

13 Yes, and from ancient days I am he. No one can deliver out of my hand. When I act, who can reverse it?”

Jeremiah 10:10

Keen intellect, a charming personality, or anything else, we must remember that God blessed us with these things so we could bless others and honor him!

 But the LORD is the true God; he is the living God, the eternal King...

Thoughts on This Verse....

There is only one true God. All others are false, mere pretenders to the throne of the Righteous One. Yet like the Athenians in Acts 17, our world continues to place idol after idol in the place that should be reserved for God alone. But, we can be different! We can live as radiant examples of the God of justice, righteousness, mercy, and grace. We can reflect his holiness, share his hope for the lost, and truly make a huge difference in our world. So let's get started doing it — today!
Divine Wisdom
"The opposite of joy is not sorrow. It is unbelief." - Leslie Weatherhead

"We have peace with God by the righteousness of Christ, and peace of conscience by the fruits of righteousness in ourselves." - Thomas Manton

"No God, no peace. Know God, know peace." - Author Unknown

Mark 8:29

"But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?" Peter answered, "You are the Christ."

Thoughts on This Verse....

The sweetest confession we will ever make is this: I believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and I want him to be Lord of my life. Let's say it again, out loud, to the glory of God the father. Then, let's commit that before the year ends, we're going to help someone else come to say it for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment