About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, December 11, 2016

How to Meditate

1. Delightfully – But his delight is in the law of the LORD.

Psalm 1:2

But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night.

2. Lovingly – Oh, how I love your law! I meditate on it all day long.

Psalm 119:97

Oh how I love your law! It is my meditation all the day.

3. On the bed – Oh my bed…I think of you.

Psalm 63:6

When I remember you upon my bed, and meditate on you in the watches of the night;

Fourth Commission: made a watchman to Israel

Ezekiel 18:1

The word of the Lord came to me:

Ezekiel 33:1

The word of the Lord came to me:

Isaiah 21:6-7

For thus the Lord said to me:

“Go, set a watchman; let him announce what he sees. When he sees riders, horsemen in pairs, riders on donkeys, riders on camels, let him listen diligently, very diligently.”

Divine Wisdom

* When the dream planted in our heart is one that God has planted there, a strange happiness flows into us.  At that moment all of the spiritual resources of the universe are released to help us…Catherine Marshall

* A happy marriage is a long conversation that always seems too short…Andre Maurois

* . The hope we have in Christ is an absolute certainty.  We can be sure that the place Christ is preparing for us will be ready when we arrive, because with Him nothing is left to chance.  Everything He promised He will deliver…Billy Graham



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment