About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, December 9, 2016

End Time Expressions

Last days – the future tribulation

Jeremiah 49:39

“But in the latter days I will restore the fortunes of Elam, declares the Lord.”

Daniel 2:28

But there is a God in heaven who reveals mysteries, and he has made known to King Nebuchadnezzar what will be in the latter days. Your dream and the visions of your head as you lay in bed are these

Daniel 10:14

And came to make you understand what is to happen to your people in the latter days. For the vision is for days yet to come.”

Latter Day –Millennium 

Job 19:25

For I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last he will stand upon the earth.

Last days – end of this age preceding the Millennium and Second Advent

John 6:39-40

And this is the will of him who sent me that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day.  For this is the will of my Father that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.”

John 6:44

No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day.

John 6:54

Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.

John 11:24

Martha said to him, “I know that he will rise again in the resurrection on the last day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment