About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Many will not be saved because

They seek with the mouth, but the heart is far from God –

Matthew 15:8

“‘This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me;

Isaiah 29:13

And the Lord said:

“Because this people draw near with their mouth and honor me with their lips, while their hearts are far from me, and their fear of me is a commandment taught by men,

Take's for Believers:

Take the yoke of Christ - Mt. 11:29

Take up the cross daily - Lk. 9:23

Take no thought for life - Mt. 6:25

Take no thought for raiment - Mt. 6:31

Take communion - 1Cor. 11:24

Take the whole armor - Eph. 6:13

1 Corinthians 9:22

To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some.

Thoughts on This Verse....

Christ left heaven and came to earth to save us. Paul sacrificed everything to share the Gospel with both Jews and Gentiles. What have we done... what have we left... what have we given up... what have we become... to share Jesus with those we love, know, or influence?

Thought

"A Christian is a perfectly free lord of all, subject to none. A Christian is a perfectly dutiful servant of all, subject to all." — Martin Luther

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment