About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, March 12, 2018

Asunder - 1

. David

Leviticus 1:17

Then he shall split it at its wings, but shall not divide it completely; and the priest shall burn it on the altar, on the wood that is on the fire. It is a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, a sweet aroma to the Lord.

Leviticus 5:8

And he shall bring them to the priest, who shall offer that which is for the sin offering first, and wring off its head from its neck, but shall not divide it completely.

. Clave-ground

Numbers 16:31

Now it came to pass, as he finished speaking all these words, that the ground split apart under them,

. Parted-Elijah and Elisha

2 Kings 2:11

Then it happened, as they continued on and talked, that suddenly a chariot of fire appeared with horses of fire, and separated the two of them; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven

. Broken-me

Job  16:12

I was at ease, but He has shattered me;
 He also has taken me by my neck, and shaken me to pieces;
 He has set me up for His target,

. Cleaveth-my reins

Job 16:13

His archers surround me.
 He pierces my heart and does not pity;
 He pours out my gall on the ground.

. Break-bonds

Psalms 2:3

“Let us break Their bonds in pieces
 And cast away Their cords from us.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment