About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Prayer of Distress

Psalm 17:1

Hear a just cause, O LORD; attend to my cry!
Give ear to my prayer from lips free of deceit!

Psalm 25:1

To you, O LORD, I lift up my soul.

Psalm 27:1

The LORD is my light and my salvation;
whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life;
of whom shall I be afraid?

Prayer – Praise – Psalm

Psalm 26:1

Vindicate me, O LORD,
for I have walked in my integrity,
and I have trusted in the LORD without wavering.

Psalm 50:14

Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving,
and perform your vows to the Most High,

Psalm 116:14-18

I will pay my vows to the LORD
in the presence of all his people.
  Precious in the sight of the LORD
is the death of his saints.
  O LORD, I am your servant;
I am your servant, the son of your maidservant.
You have loosed my bonds.
  I will offer to you the sacrifice of thanksgiving
and call on the name of the LORD.
  I will pay my vows to the LORD
in the presence of all his people,

Read: Leviticus 27:1-33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment