About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, March 23, 2018

What you should say?

Luke 12:8; Luke 12:11-12

Jesus gives us two incredible promises. First, he assures us that if we publicly confess our allegiance to Him, then he will claim us as his own before the Father and the angels in heaven (Matthew 10:32).
Then, he goes a step beyond the first promise: He tells us that we aren't to worry even about what to say in difficult situations because the Holy Spirit will give us the words to say!

No wonder the Holy Spirit is described as God's seal of ownership and our guarantee of salvation (Ephesians 1:13-14).

Quote

"Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right, it makes you free." - Stormie Omartian

Today I have a choice

"You have shown me the path to life, and you shown me glad by being near to me. Sitting at your right side, I will always be joyful." - Psalm 16:11

Today. I have some important choice to make.

1. What will I DO today with God besides me.?

2. What will I SAY today with God besides me?

3. What will I THINK about today with God beside me?

As you go throughout your day think of ways to be Jesus to others. What negative thoughts enter your mind, fill them with thoughts of God. With God besides you, look for ways to be His servant.

Philippians 1:29

“For it has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for him...”

Suffer! How is suffering a privilege? It's not unless it is for Jesus. Remember how the early apostles were joyful because they were counted worthy to suffer for the name? (cf. Acts 5:41) You see, he suffered for us so we could be saved. When we face suffering for the cause of Christ and his Kingdom, we help inspire others to live faithfully in adversity and show to all the genuineness of our faith. So few have anything worthy of their living, dying, or suffering. We have reason for all three: our lives will be caught up in Jesus' victory! (cf. Rom. 8:32-39; 1 Cor. 15)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment