About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Enter - 2

. Enter into life halt

Matthew 18:8-9

And if your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life crippled or lame than with two hands or two feet to be thrown into the eternal fire.  And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into the hell of fire.

Mark 9:43

And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than with two hands to go to hell, to the unquenchable fire.
Note: In the Bible, there is no verse -Mark 9:44 not there.

. Enter into life keep commandments

Matthew 19:17-24

And he said to him, “Why do you ask me about what is good? There is only one who is good. If you would enter life, keep the commandments.”  He said to him, “Which ones?” And Jesus said, “You shall not murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness,  Honor your father and mother, and, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”  The young man said to him, “All these I have kept. What do I still lack?”  Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”  When the young man heard this he went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions.
  And Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly, I say to you, only with difficulty will a rich person enter the kingdom of heaven.  Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.”

Read - Luke 18:17-25

Read - Mark 10:15-25

Prayer

. Lord, You know I’m only human, and I’m susceptible to sexual desires and immoral temptations that can lead to a life of regret and heartache — and eventually to an eternity in hell, far from Your love. Deliver me from these evil practices and desires so I can honor my covenants and encourage others to do the same. Show me the way out when I’m about to head down the wrong path; lead me closer to You and fill me with satisfaction within the perimeters of marriage and wholesome service to You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment