About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, March 9, 2018

Enter - 3

. Enter Kingdom of God

Matthew 19:24

Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.”

Mark 9:47

And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into hell,

John 3:5

Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.

Acts 14:22

strengthening the souls of the disciples, encouraging them to continue in the faith, and saying that through many tribulations we must enter the kingdom of Go


Read – Luke 18:17-25

Read - Mark 10:15-25

. Enter among you grievous wolves

Acts 20:29

I know that after my departure fierce wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock;

.  Enter into my rest

Hebrews 3:11

As I swore in my wrath,
‘They shall not enter my rest.’”

Hebrews 3:18

And to whom did he swear that they would not enter his rest, but to those who were disobedient?

Hebrews 4:3

For we who have believed enter that rest, as he has said,      
“As I swore in my wrath,
‘They shall not enter my rest,’”
although his works were finished from the foundation of the world

Read - Hebrews 4:5-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment