About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Examples of Making Choice - 2

. Job for others

Job 29:25

I chose their way and sat as chief,
and I lived like a king among his troops,
like one who comforts mourners.

. David-way of truth

Psalm 119:30

I have chosen the way of faithfulness;
I set your rules before me.

Psalm 119:173

Let your hand be ready to help me,
for I have chosen your precepts.

. Israel – idolatrous gardens

Isaiah 1:29

For they shall be ashamed of the oaks
that you desired;
and you shall blush for the gardens
that you have chosen.

. Christ – disciples

Luke 6:13

And when day came, he called his disciples and chose from them twelve, whom he named apostles:

John 6:70

Jesus answered them, “Did I not choose you, the twelve? And yet one of you is a devil.”

John 13:18

I am not speaking of all of you; I know whom I have chosen. But the Scripture will be fulfilled, He who ate my bread has lifted his heel against me.’

John 15:16

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment