About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, October 5, 2018

Besides Still Waters - 30

The hour is Coming

John 5:25
Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live.

Never see Death

John 8:51
Most assuredly, I say to you, if anyone keeps My word he shall never see death.”

I know my Sheep

John 10:14
I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own.

They shall never Perish

John 10:28
And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

My father’s  Hand

John 10:29
My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand

For your Sakes

John 11:15
And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, that you may believe. Nevertheless let us go to him.”

Jesus Wept

John 11:35
Jesus wept. Then the Jews said, “See how He loved him!”

Do not be Troubled

John 14:1
Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.

Another Helper

John 14:16
And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever

[Message No: 6572]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment