About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Judgment on Enemies

Isaiah 25:2-

For You have made a city a ruin,
 A fortified city a ruin,
 A palace of foreigners to be a city no more;
 It will never be rebuilt.
  Therefore the strong people will glorify You;
 The city of the terrible nations will fear You.

Isaiah 25:5

You will reduce the noise of aliens,
 As heat in a dry place;
 As heat in the shadow of a cloud,
 The song of the terrible ones will be diminished.

Isaiah 25:10-12

For on this mountain the hand of the Lord will rest,
 And Moab shall be trampled down under Him,
 As straw is trampled down for the refuse heap.
  And He will spread out His hands in their midst
 As a swimmer reaches out to swim,
 And He will bring down their pride
 Together with the trickery of their hands.
  The fortress of the high fort of your walls
 He will bring down, lay low,
 And bring to the ground, down to the dust.

Thought 


"For the rest of my life I'm going to trust that God is always at work in all things, and give him thanks long before my simplest prayers are answered." - Nancy Parker Brummett

"I believe in the sun even if it isn't shining. I believe in love even when I am alone. I believe in God even when He is silent." - Author Unknown

[Message No: 6610]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment