About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, October 15, 2018

Lord, Draw me into a closer walk with You

John 14:15-17

And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you

Jeremiah 3:15

This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic.

James 4:8


Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

Lord cleanse me and make my heart right before You

1 John1:9

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

James 5:16

Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

Psalm 32:5

I acknowledged my sin to You,
 And my iniquity I have not hidden.
 I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the Lord,”
 And You forgave the iniquity of my sin.

1 John 3:21-22

Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God. And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.

Thoughts

"To have God in our life, doesn't mean sailing on a boat with no storms, it means having a boat that no storm can sink!" - Author Unknown

[Message No: 6593]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment