About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, October 1, 2018

Proverbs 10:6

“Blessings crown the head of the righteous, but violence overwhelms the mouth of the wicked.”
Righteousness brings us great blessings. Violence becomes its own vile reward, bringing to those who use it what they have done to others. So what's our choice? Blessing or violence? Encouragement or a foul mouth? So what's the real choice? Letting God define character and not someone else.

'Special Delivery!'

[Jesus said,] "I still have many things to tell you, but you can't handle them now. But when the Friend comes, the Spirit of the Truth, he will take you by the hand and guide you into all the truth there is. He won't draw attention to himself, but will make sense out of what is about to happen and, indeed, out of all that I have done and said. He will honor me; he will take from me and deliver it to you." - John 16:12-1

I love packages that come by special delivery right to the door of my house, especially when I have an idea what they are and I've been looking forward to receiving them. What greater special delivery can we ever expect than the one Jesus promises here? The Spirit will come and will guide us into all the truth there is about Jesus. He will take all that we need to know about Jesus and deliver it to us! So let's read Jesus' story in the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John), but let's also pray expectantly for the Spirit to reveal all the truth about Jesus to us!

Prayer 

. Lord, Satan and his forces are tricky and deceptive. They use clever lies to lead people toward disobedience. Give me discernment, Lord, so I can recognize what Eve didn’t. Help me to see and know when I’m being tricked by the evil plans of my unseen enemies. Show me the faults in their reasoning; don’t let me be led away from the safety of Your eternal truths. Help me to protect my mind by filling it with good things, Scriptural truths, and prayers for my fellow believers so I don’t get led away from You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

The God of Bethel

Genesis 31:13

I am the God of Bethel,  where you anointed a pillar  and where you made a vow  to me. Now leave this land at once and go back to your native land. ’”

[Message No: 6560]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment