About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

The Love Of Men For Others - 1

1] Everything (all things) must be done in love –

1 Cor. 16:14

Do everything in love.

2] The Christian must walk in love –

Ephesians 5:2

and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us  and gave himself up for us  as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

3] He must follow after love –

1 Cor. 14:1

Follow the way of love  and eagerly desire  gifts of the Spirit,  especially prophecy.

4] It (love) builds up the Church –

Eph. 4:16

From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows  and builds itself up  in love,  as each part does its work.

5] The motivation of leaders  in the church must stem from love –

2 Cor. 12:15

So I will very gladly spend for you everything I have and expend myself as well.  If I love you more,  will you love me less?

1 Tim. 4:12

Don’t let anyone look down on you  because you are young, but set an example  for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith  and in purity.

2 Tim. 3:10

You, however, know all about my teaching,  my way of life, my purpose, faith, patience, love, endurance,

6] Christians must love their leaders –

1 Thes. 5:13

Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work. Live in peace with each other.

[Message No: 6579]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment