About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, October 12, 2018

Besides Still Waters - 31

I will not leave You

John 14:18
I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

I will come to You

John 14:18
I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

He Prunes

John 15:2
Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit.

Behold my Glory

John 17:24
“Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.

Have you any Food?

John 21:5
Then Jesus said to them, “Children, have you any food?”
  They answered Him, “No.”

Whoever Calls

Acts 2:21
And it shall come to pass
 That whoever calls on the name of the Lord
 Shall be saved.’

Great Grace

Acts 4:33
And with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And great grace was upon them all.

I believe God

Acts 27:25
Therefore take heart, men, for I believe God that it will be just as it was told me.

[Message No: 6585]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment