About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, October 28, 2018

His Trials

1 Peter 1:6-7
In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials, that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,

Psalm 71:20-21
You, who have shown me great and severe troubles,
 Shall revive me again,
 And bring me up again from the depths of the earth.
  You shall increase my greatness,
 And comfort me on every side.

Psalm 55:16-18
As for me, I will call upon God,
 And the Lord shall save me.
  Evening and morning and at noon
 I will pray, and cry aloud,
 And He shall hear my voice.
  He has redeemed my soul in peace from the battle that was against me,
 For there were many against me.

His Priorities

Matthew 6:33
His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Thoughts 

"Pardon comes not to the soul alone; or rather, Christ comes not to the soul with pardon only! It is that which He opens the door and enters by, but He comes with a Spirit of life and power." - John Owen

"God did not write a book and send it by messenger to be read at a distance by unaided minds. He spoke a Book and lives in His spoken words, constantly speaking His words and causing the power of them to persist across the years."

— A. W. Tozer

[Message No: 6620]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment