About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Heaviest Burdens

Carry each other's burdens and in this way you will fulfil the law of Christ. – Galatians 6:2

I feel so burdened myself, that sometimes I can't even see others burdens. But Jesus reminds me that if I am to be like him, I will be a burden carrier. This is why he came, why he died, and why his resurrection is so important — to lift from us the burdens of sin, death, and depravity.

He has blessed us by carrying our heaviest burdens so that we might lighten the load of those around us.

"Holding On"     

VERSE
Lord I'm holding on to You
Jesus closer and closer to You
And with all that I am
And in everything I do
I'm holding on to You

CHORUS
Called into Your presence
You're calling my name
In loving You and serving You
I'm transformed and changed
Reflecting Your glory
The image of God
So I'm holding on

Thoughts 

. Confess your sins, not your neighbors’ sins! - Unknown

. The one concern of the devil is to keep the saints from praying.  He fears nothing from prayerless studies/work/Christian activity.  He laughs at our toil, mocks our wisdom, but trembles when we pray. - Samuel Chadwick

. You get to the very top of the ladder, and then you find it has not been leaning against the right wall. - Adrian Raine

[Message No: 7262]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment