About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, September 2, 2019

Commands – Romans 12:9

Cleave to the good – Romans 12:9

Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good.eve to good

Collect just dues only – Luke 13:13

I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.

Psalm 139:9-10

If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. —

I guess for those who find themselves in places they shouldn't be, the abiding presence of God might be a bit terrifying. But I find great comfort in knowing that no matter where I go, from the moment of my conception to the day of my death, God is always there. He is there to guide me and sustain me. Even when I'm in places I am not supposed to be, doing things I am not supposed to do, he is still there.
I can turn to him in repentance and receive his grace. I can turn to him in need and receive his strength. I can turn to him and know I am not alone.

Questions in Nehemiah

5:9
Then I said, “What you are doing is not good. Should you not walk in the fear of our God because of the reproach of the nations, our enemies?

6:3
So I sent messengers to them, saying, “I am doing a great work, so that I cannot come down. Why should the work

cease while I leave it and go down to you?”

ways to Repentance

the faith of Sinners – Matthew 21:32

For John came to you in the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him; but tax collectors and harlots believed him; and when you saw it, you did not afterward relent and believe him.

[Message No: 7236]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment