About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Breathe On Me Breath Of God

.. Breathe on me, breath of God,

Fill me with life anew,
That I may love what Thou dost love,
And do what Thou wouldst do.

.. Breathe on me, breath of God,

Until my heart is pure,
Until with Thee I will one will,
To do and to endure.

Questions in Job

8:11
“Can the papyrus grow up without a marsh?
 Can the reeds flourish without water?

9:2
“Truly I know it is so,
 But how can a man be righteous before God?

Submission to Spiritual Leaders

. Let them Baptize you

Acts 9:18
Immediately there fell from his eyes something like scales, and he received his sight at once; and he arose and was baptized.

Let them Commission you

Acts 13:13
Now when Paul and his party set sail from Paphos, they came to Perga in Pamphylia; and John, departing from them, returned to Jerusalem.

Thought

. Believe in the Lord, and He will do half the work–the last half. - Cyrus Curtis

[Message No: 7235]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment