About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Finding the Way

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me - John 14:6
I don't want to be any more exclusive than Jesus. But I do want to hear his voice. He calls me to find the way to the Father through him. I must also know that others must know him to find their way to the Father, too. How can we not be more passionate about those around us who do not really know Jesus as their Savior, Redeemer, Brother, and Lord? How can the first four books of our New Testament lie unread?

1 Breathe on me, breath of God:

fill me with life anew,
that I may love as you have loved
and do as you would do.

2 Breathe on me, breath of God,
until my heart is pure,
until my will is one with yours
to do and to endure.

Questions in Job 

22:4
Is it because of your fear of Him that He corrects you,
 And enters into judgment with you?

22:5
Is not your wickedness great,
 And your iniquity without end?

22:12
“Is not God in the height of heaven?
 And see the highest stars, how lofty they are!

22:13
And you say, ‘What does God know?
 Can He judge through the deep darkness?

[Message No: 7207]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment