About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, August 10, 2019

We bring the sacrifice of praise

.. We bring the sacrifice of praise
Into the house of the Lord.
We bring the sacrifice of praise
Into the house of the Lord.
.. And we offer up to You
The sacrifices of thanksgiving;
And we offer up to You
The sacrifices of joy

Facts About Prayer

. Pray in Jesus’ name – John 14:14

If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.

. By Faith – Matthew 21:22

And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.”

Blessings of Prayer

. Forgiveness of Sins

Psalm 32:5
I acknowledged my sin to You,
 And my iniquity I have not hidden.
 I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the Lord,”
 And You forgave the iniquity of my sin.
 Selah

. Deliverance from Trouble

Psalm 34:6
This poor man cried out, and the Lord heard him,
 And saved him out of all his troubles.

Thoughts 

. The devil’s boots don’t creak. - Scottish proverb

. The level of fear you feel about death is the level of your understanding of life.  The less you fear death, the more you possess freedom, tranquillity, and an understanding of the greatness of your spirit and the joy of life.  The understanding of eternity is part of the nature of the human soul. - Leo Tolstoy

[Message No: 7191]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment